New Small Hearing Aid Devices Wireless In The Ear With Hearing Aid
Batteries size 13
The New Advanced digital Sound Amplifier of G-10-B is a Small
Hearing Aid devices wireless in the canal with the hearing aid
batteries 13 for tv watching,music,meetings and date to get the
clear sound by the easy volume control.And the Zinc Air battery a13
will be long last working for 300 hours only by 1 unit.
New Hearing Aid devices wireless G-10-B
1. Max Sound output:130dB
2. THD Ratio: less than 3% (@ 1600 Hz)
3. Sound Frequency Range: 500-4500 Hz
4. EQ Input Noise: less than 28 dB
5. Battery Power Voltage:1.5 V
6. Low Current:less than 0.8mA
7. Battery Type: A13/AG5 button cell battery
8. Long last working by A13 Battery for 300 hours
9. Easy-to-control for volume tone adjustable
10. Power on/off switcher to extend the hearing aid using life
Who can use this small Hearing aid ?
1. This new small Hearing aids are suitable for people who have the
comunications difficulties with
families,friends,son,daughters,colleagues and others every day.
2. This Hearing Aid G-10-B is the best hearing device for all
people with Mild to moderate severe hearing loss
Specification of Small Hearing Aid:
|Type||(IEC 60118-7/ANSI S3.22-2003)New Small Hearing Aid devices|
|Small ITE||Product No.||G-10-B|
|Peak OSPL90(dB SPL)||125dB ( ±5dB)|
|HAF OSPL90(dB SPL)||110dB ( ±5dB)|
|Peak Gain(dB)||40 dB|
|Harmoniec Distortion||THD %|
|EQ input noise(dB)||28dB|
|Battery size||Battery size A13 or AG5|
|Battery working||A13 working for 30 days|
|Certificates||CE RoHS FCC and FDA|
What’s In The Box?
✔ 1 x New Hearing Aid
✔ 1 x Carrying box
✔ 3 x Different size ear domes
✔ 2 x A13 Batteries or AG5 Battery
✔ 1 x Cleaning Brush toll
✔ 1 x Manual Instruction
The Using FAQ by GE Hearing AID:
★Why there is the whistling sound?
Please check if it is the reason as below:
1. The ear plug is too small.
2. The ear plug is not really inserted into the ear canal.
3. The sound tube isn't connected tightly with the ear plug.
4. The sound tube isn't connected tightly with the hearing aid.
★ Why there is noise?
Please check if there is any reason as below:
If you hear noise, it may be the sound of the current,
which needs time to adapt to, please understand.
If you increase the volume, the sound of current will also
be increased more obviously like the sound of wind.
If it still can not help, please try to switch the programs.
Advanced Digital Sound Amplifier Hearing Aid Device
Terms and Conditions:
Payment terms: Paypal,Western Union,MoneyGram,T/T available
Shipping way: DHL/FedEx/TNT/UPS,or By air,by Sea-shipping
Warranty:1 years and lifetime free service